Land for saleArable Land, Market Weighton
Sold STC POA
Full descriptionPRODUCTIVE AND VERSATILE ARABLE LAND
SITUATED ON HOLME ROAD AND HAWLING ROAD
EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 62.65 ACRES (25.36 HECTARES)
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - AS A WHOLE OR IN 5 LOTS
CLOSING DATE FOR TENDERS: 12 NOON FRIDAY 26 AUGUST 2016
Location - The land is situated on Holme Road and Hawling Road on the south west side of the Market Weighton bypass, approximately 3/4 mile south west of the town centre.
Description - The land is available as a whole or in 5 lots and comprises approximately 62.65 acres or 25.36 hectares of arable land together with an access track. The land is shown as Grade 3 on the MAFF Provisional Land Classification Map of England and Wales. It has been well farmed by the current tenant under a rotation of cereals, roots and vining peas and has good fertility levels.
Lot 1 - Shaded Red - A single arable field extending to approximately 18.83 acres (7.62 hectares) situated on Hawling Road and with frontage to Hawling Road and the Market Weighton bypass. The soil is described in the Everingham and Landbeach Series being a stoneless or slightly stony, well drained sandy loam, easily worked and suited to a wide range of arable and horticultural crops.
RLR Field Number: SE8740 1293; Vining Peas; 18.83 Acres (7.62 hectares)
Lot 2 - Shaded Blue - A single arable field extending to approximately 11.24 acres (4.55 hectares) situated on and with frontage to Hawling Road. The soil is described within the Everingham and Landbeach Series as being a stoneless or slightly stony, well drained sandy loam, easily worked and suited to a wide range of arable and horticultural crops.
RLR Field Number: SE8640 9874; Vining Peas & Fallow; 11.24 Acres (4.55 Hectares).
Lot 3 - Shaded Green - A single arable field and access track extending to approximately 8.52 acres (3.45 hectares) situated on and with frontage to Holme Road. The soil is described within the Everingham and Landbeach Series as being a stoneless or slightly stony, well drained sandy loam, easily worked and suited to a wide range of arable and horticultural crops.
RLR Field Number: SE8641 8308; Spring Barley, 8.33 Acres (3.37 Hectares); Access Track, 0.19 Acres (0.08 Hectares)
Lot 4 - Shaded Yellow - A single arable field extending to approximately 8.52 acres (3.45 hectares) situated on and with frontage to Holme Road. The soil is described within the Everingham Series as a stoneless well drained loamy sand, easily worked and well suited to a wide range of arable and horticultural crops.
RLR Field Number: SE8640 5494, Spring Barley 8.52 Acres (3.45 Hectares)
Lot 5 - Shaded Brown - A parcel of arable land adjacent to Beechwood House Farm Buildings situated on Holme Road, part with frontage to Holme Road and accessed over a shared hard surfaced road extending to approximately 15.54 acres ( 6.29 hectares) in total. The soil is described within the Everingham Series as a stoneless well drained loamy sand, easily worked and well suited to a wide range of arable and horticultural crops. Part of the land to the west of the buildings has previously been filled with inert material.
RLR Field Number: SE8641 4947PT, Winter Wheat & Game Cover 15.54 Acres (6.29 Hectares)
General Information - Basic Payment Scheme
An application has been submitted by the Tenant of the land in respect of the 2016 Basic payment Scheme. The payment will be retained by the Tenant.
The Basic Payment Scheme entitlements are available to purchase from the current tenant of the land, subject to the payment of VAT, and can be transferred to the purchaser(s), on a pro rata basis if the farm is sold in lots at a price to be agreed on completion. Copies of the Rural Land Register maps in respect of the sale land are available for inspection at the agents' offices on request.
The vendor is not aware of any of the land having been filled with any contaminate matter referred to in the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The vendor does not give any guarantees in this respect and advise the purchaser(s) to make such investigations which may be necessary to satisfy themselves that none of the land is so filled.
There will be no ingoing valuation payable by the purchaser(s) nor will there be any consideration or allowance made whatsoever for any dilapidations or other deductions.
Minerals, Sporting and Timber
All sporting rights, standing timber and minerals are included in the sale in so far as they are owned.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone
The land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Drainage rates are payable to the Ouse & Humber Drainage Board in respect of Lots 2,3,4 and part of Lot 1.
Plan, Areas and Schedules
The plan provided and areas stated in these sales particulars are based on the Rural Payments Agency's Land Parcel Identification System. They are for guidance only and are subject to verification with the Title Deeds.
Vacant possession will be granted on completion.
The area of game cover in Lot 5 and the shooting rights over all the land are leased to a local syndicate. The syndicate will retain the right of access to and occupation of the game cover and the right to shoot over all the land until 1 February 2017.
There are no known services connected to the land.
The land is not entered into any Environmental Stewardship Schemes.
The land is understood to be freehold.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The property is sold subject to and with the benefits of all rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves and easements for mast, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these sales particulars or not and without obligation to define the same respectively.
There are easements relating to a public sewers in respect of Lots 1 and 2.
There is a public footpath over Lots 1 and 2.
There is a wayleave in favour of Northern Powergrid in respect of a wooden pole in Lot 2.
There is a right of way over a hard surfaced track in Lot 3 giving access to the adjoining land to the north east.
The wayleave in respect of the National Grid towers in Lot 5 has been capitalised. There is no wayleave payment in respect of these towers.
There is a right of way over the access road off Holme Road to Lot 5.
There is a private water pipe laid alongside the west boundary of the access road.
At any reasonable time when in possession of these sales particulars.
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by informal tender as a whole or in five lots. Tenders must be submitted on the enclosed form in a sealed envelope clearly marked Holme Road/Hawling Road Tender to the agents offices at 33 High Street, Market Weighton, York YO43 3AQ by no later than 12 noon on Friday 26 August 2016.
Wood Sherwood Solicitors, 6-10 Railway Street, Pocklington, York YO42 2QZ, Richard Gooch acting.
Please contact Martin Swann Tel: 01430 872551
Hornseys for themselves and the vendors of this property for whom they act give notice that:
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline only for the guidance of prospective purchasers and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, photographs, measurements, areas, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details in these particulars are given as a guide only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. They should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or by making independent enquiries.
3. A detailed survey of the property has not been undertaken and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
4. Services, appliances, facilities and equipment have not been tested. Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in working order and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness and suitability of such items for their requirements.
5. Photographs in these particulars depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, fixtures or fittings photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs and no assumptions should be made regarding parts of the property that have not been photographed.
6. Prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding use or past use of the property, necessary permissions for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to submitting a tender.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting an offer for the property. Any person inspecting the property does so entirely at his/her own risk.
8. No employee of Hornseys has any authority, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise, to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to this property. No responsibility is taken by Hornseys for any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26421926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hornseys, Market Weighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.