Land for saleProductive Arable Land, Gauffer Hill, Market Weighton
Sold STC POA
Full descriptionA BLOCK OF PRODUCTIVE ARABLE LAND
SITUATED MIDWAY BETWEEN MARKET WEIGHTON AND SANCTON
EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 40.64 ACRES (16.45 HECTARES)
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
CLOSING DATE FOR TENDERS: 12 NOON FRIDAY 26 AUGUST 2016
Location - The land is situated on the north east side of Gaufer Hill, midway between Market Weighton and Sancton on the A1034 Market Weighton to South Cave road.
Description - A block of arable land extending to approximately 40.64 acres or 16.45 hectares, lying between 50m and 85m above mean sea level. The land is classified as Grade 3 and the soils are described in the Naburn Series as a stoneless loamy fine sand, well drained and easily worked, in the Methwold Series as a stoneless or slightly stony calcareous sand, well drained and moderately droughty and in the Upton Series as a well drained moderately stony calcareous silty clay loam. The soils are well suited to combinable and root crops.
RLR Field Number: SE8940 6865;
Description: Winter Wheat; 40.64 Acres (16.45 Hectares)
General Information - Basic Payment Scheme
The vendor has submitted a Basic Payment Scheme application in 2016 and will retain the associated payment.
The Basic Payment Scheme entitlements are included in the sale of the land, subject to payment of VAT, and will be transferred to the purchaser following completion. Copies of the 2016 BP5 application form, the 2014 Entitlement Statement and the Rural Land Register maps are available for inspection at the agents' offices on request.
The vendor is not aware of any of the land having been filled with any contaminate matter referred to in the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The vendor does not give any guarantees in this respect and advise the purchaser(s) to make such investigations which may be necessary to satisfy themselves that none of the land is so filled.
Details of cropping for the last five years are available from the agents upon request.
There will be no ingoing valuation payable by the purchaser nor will there be any consideration or allowance made whatsoever for any dilapidations or other deductions.
Minerals, Sporting and Timber
All sporting rights, standing timber and minerals are included in the sale in so far as they are owned.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone
The land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Plan, Areas and Schedules
The plan provided and areas stated in these sales particulars are based on the Rural Payments Agency's Land Parcel Identification System. They are for guidance only and are subject to verification with the Title Deeds.
Vacant possession will be granted on completion on or after 30 September 2016.
There are no known services connected to the land.
The land is included in an Entry Level Stewardship Scheme agreement which ends on 30 September 2016.
The land is understood to be freehold.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The property is sold subject to and with the benefits of all rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves and easements for mast, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these sales particulars or not and without obligation to define the same respectively.
There are wayleaves in favour of Northern Powergrid in respect of two overhead lines on poles across the land.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council, County Hall, Cross Street, Beverley HU17 9BA, Tel: 01482 393939, Email: email@example.com
At any reasonable time when in possession of these sales particulars.
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by informal tender. Tenders must be submitted on the enclosed form in a sealed envelope clearly marked Gaufer Hill Tender to the agents offices at 33 High Street, Market Weighton, York YO43 3AQ by no later than 12 noon on Friday 26 August 2016.
Wilkin Chapman LLP, The Hall, Lairgate, Beverley HU17 8HL, Tel: 01482 398384, Judy Lankester acting.
Please contact Martin Swann Tel: 01430 872551
Hornseys for themselves and the vendors of this property for whom they act give notice that:
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline only for the guidance of prospective purchasers and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, photographs, measurements, areas, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details in these particulars are given as a guide only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. They should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or by making independent enquiries.
3. A detailed survey of the property has not been undertaken and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
4. Services, appliances, facilities and equipment have not been tested. Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in working order and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness and suitability of such items for their requirements.
5. Photographs in these particulars depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, fixtures or fittings photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs and no assumptions should be made regarding parts of the property that have not been photographed.
6. Prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding use or past use of the property, necessary permissions for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to submitting a tender.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting an offer for the property. Any person inspecting the property does so entirely at his/her own risk.
8. No employee of Hornseys has any authority, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise, to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to this property. No responsibility is taken by Hornseys for any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26422150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hornseys, Market Weighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.