3 bedroom house for saleSt Johns Court, Greenfield Road, Holmfirth
Sold STC £165,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000***
- A Suburb Home Forming Part Of A Converted Schoolhouse
- Well Presented & Ready To Move Into
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Garden, Allocated Off Road Parking
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000***
A RARELY AVAILABLE, SPACIOUS, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME. FORMING PART OF A SCHOOLHOUSE CONVERSION, CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF THE HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH.
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000***
Situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally. The property is offered to the market with the benefit of no vendor chain.
This delightful home includes allocated parking and a low maintenance garden. The property is offered for sale with the benefit of no upper vendor chain and provides a home that would suit professionals and families of all ages.
The accommodation is presented in a walk in condition and briefly comprises a substantial entrance porch, spacious dining kitchen with double doors opening to a generous sized lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This well presented property, in a fabulous location is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers and viewing is highly recommended.
Having double glazed UPVC windows, vinyl flooring and a useful storage cupboard. A door leads to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 20' 2" x 11' 4" max ( 6.15m x 3.45m max )
An impressive, spacious room with an excellent range of wall and base units with complementary work surface and breakfast bar and a sink and drainer with mixer tap.
The room has a gas range with electric oven, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing and space for a washing machine and a dishwasher.
Having a radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and part tiled walls.
The dining area is a carpeted and the kitchen area is defined with laminate flooring. Doors lead to the lounge.
Lounge 19' 11" max x 15' 1" max into recess incl stairs ( 6.07m max x 4.60m max into recess incl stairs )
A well presented carpeted room with a feature fireplace housing an electric fire, UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, a radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor accommodation.
A carpeted landing with loft access, useful built-in shelving and doors leading to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' max x 11' 11" max plus recess ( 3.96m max x 3.63m max plus recess )
A spacious carpeted bedroom with a radiator and two Velux skylights with built-in blinds. Part of this room has restricted head height.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
A good sized carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Part of this room has restricted head height.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max in to recess x 9' 4" ( 4.09m max in to recess x 2.84m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and two Velux skylights with built-in blinds. Part of this room has restricted head height.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, a radiator, an extractor fan and a shaver point. Part of this room has restricted head height.
The property has a lawned garden with a fenced boundary and to the side is an allocated parking space.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left onto Huddersfield Road. Bear right onto Greenfield Road. The property is located in the old schoolhouse on the left hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60986693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.