3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckenham Road, Aylsham, Norwich
- Stunning 1 year old house
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite & walk-in dressing room
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage & off road parking
This is a stunning 1 year old house set on the prestigious David Wilson Homes Site in Aylsham. The property has spacious accommodation to include 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite. Outside there is a garage, brickweave off road parking and gardens.
This is a stunning 1 year old house set on the prestigious David Wilson Homes Site in Aylsham. The property has spacious accommodation to include 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in dressing room and family bathroom. On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge/dining room and a fitted kitchen with a bay window. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a garage, brickweave off road parking and gardens.
Radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs to first floor.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 2" + bay x 8' 4" ( 3.71m + bay x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces with matching stainless steel splashback by the gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood and space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window and door to lounge/dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room
TV point, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed windows and double glazed patio door.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" max x 8' 7" ( 4.04m max x 2.62m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.03m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window.
There is a double length brickweave driveway which leads to a single garage with up and over door.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Burgh Road and turn left into Buckenham Road and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60986711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.