1 bedroom terraced house for saleYard Four, Brookroyd Lane, Batley
Sold STC £85,000
- One Bedroom Back To Back Property
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- Detached Garage
- Garden To Front
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
With accommodation over three floors this one bedroom back to back property comprising of: inner landing, lounge, 1st floor inner landing, basement kitchen / diner, landing, one bedroom and bathroom. Detached garage and gardens to front.
One Bedroom Back To Back Property
uPVC door to front, radiator, dado rail and oak wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone and tv point.
1st Floor Inner Landing
Spotlights to ceiling.
Basement Kitchen / Diner 13' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.45m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven, electric hob and wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights to ceiling and laminate flooring. Open chimney breast with wood burner, double doors to front and double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side and access to part boarded loft with power and light.
Bedroom 14' 9" Max x 12' Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and shaver point. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Detached Garage 18' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.54m x 3.20m )
Double door, power and light. Single glazed windows to both sides.
The property has steps which lead up to the front door, a brick built storage / wood stove and an outside tap. The small front garden is made up of a pebbled area with raised flower beds with plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.