2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDukes Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £89,995
- MAIN DOOR FLAT
- DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- GCH & DG
A seldom available main door flat set within this popular and convenient locale
A seldom available main door flat offering spacious and versatile accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, reception hall, bay windowed lounge, dining style kitchen, two bedrooms, one which may be utilised as additional familiy room if required and and a well equipped shower room completes the accommodation overall. The property features a neutral decorative theme a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally there are well maintained private gardens located to front and rear whilst an additional communal lawn area positioned to rear provides additional recreation space.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for most local amenities with Burnside main street providing a diverse range of shops, supermarkets and recreational facilities. The area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level whilst furthermore access paths onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' 11" ( 5.08m x 4.85m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 3" INC THE RECESS x 9' 8" ( 4.95m INC THE RECESS x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" MAXIMUM x 9' 2" MAXIMUM ( 3.91m MAXIMUM x 2.79m MAXIMUM )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60986759.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.