2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrandison Close, The Prinnels, Swindon
Sold STC £155,000
- NEW PRICE
- Popular Location
- NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING TO THE FRONT
- Cul-de-sac Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NEW PRICE. A two bedroom mid terraced home situated in the sought after location of The Prinnels West Swindon. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also benefits from a NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM and two allocated parking spaces to the front. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A two bedroom mid terraced home situated in the sought after location of The Prinnels West Swindon. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also benefits from a NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM and two allocated parking spaces to the front. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Doors to kitchen and living room.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Window to front. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks, Space for fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Space for cooker. Radiator. Wall mounted gas boiler.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
French doors to rear. Television point. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Loft access via hatch. Radiator. Doors to: bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.72m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Obscure window to front. Panel enclosed bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Path to entrance door.
Enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
two allocated parking spaces to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60989450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.