2 bedroom flat for sale

Penwortham Hall Gardens, Penwortham, Preston

£85,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Stunning Exclusive Retirement Development Over 55
  • Sophisticated Decor, With Open Plan Living, Shared Ownership
  • Second Floor Apartment Recently Renovated To High Standard
  • High End Luxury Four Piece Bathroom
  • 70% shared Ownership

Full description

This is a beautiful second floor retirement apartment, recently modernised to a very high standard. This is a two bedroom retirement apartment situated in a striking converted old hall. Offered on a 70% ownership basis with no rent to pay on the remaining 30% share. The building has a lift to all floors and is surrounding by communal gardens and parking areas.

Internal inspection is an absolute must to reveal an excellent open plan living area which is modern with character and style. Access is by a secure intercom system leading onto a beautiful sweeping staircase leading to all floors as well as lift access to all floors with access to the basement with communal storage areas.

The open plan kitchen dining and living area is a wonderful place to be with a feature chimney breast and living flame gas fire with large windows to the side aspect. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and space for a range cooker and white goods and plumbing for a washing machine.

Bedroom one is a great size with a bay window to the side aspect bathing the room with light. Bedroom two has a window to the rear aspect with its own two piece en-suite with wash hand basin and low level wc. The bathroom is absolutely stunning with a four piece suite comprising, free-standing bath with wonderful views from the window, walk in shower, wash hand basin and low level wc and tiled to complement with an extractor fan.

What The Agent Says
There are communal grounds surrounding the development with parking areas. The property is for over 55’s only and is offered on a shared ownership basis with no rent to pay, there are management fees of £153.21 per month and any potential buyer would have to complete an application form from Places to People. Clearly with a property like this viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the full splendour of this property.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
19 July 2017

Nearest stations

  • Preston (1.2 mi)
  • Lostock Hall (1.5 mi)
  • Bamber Bridge (2.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham

50 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, PR1 0DQ

01772 399070 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Preston (1.2 mi)
  • Lostock Hall (1.5 mi)
  • Bamber Bridge (2.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham

50 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, PR1 0DQ

01772 399070 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 153542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.