3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarm Hill Way, Leeds
Sold STC £170,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas C.H & PVC Dbl Glazing
- Good Sized Private Garden
- Popular Area
- EPC Rating D
- Ideal First Purchase/ Family Home
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. Featuring; central heating, double glazing and having a good size private garden with parking for several cars.
The property has been refurbished in the last three years including new windows, kitchen, bathroom and redecoration. In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, generous lounge with feature gas fire, spacious dining kitchen fitted with an attractive range of units and with access to the garden, three good size bedrooms and a stylish bathroom with shower facilities.
Farm Hill Way is situated just off Meanwood Road and offers ease of access to transport links into Leeds City and surrounding suburbs. Pleasing wooded views and open parkland are nearby with the Meanwood Valley Urban Farm and Meanwood Park is within easy striking distance. Extensive shopping parades can be found at both Meanwood and Headingley and the area is well served with local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60993320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA151546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.