3 bedroom detached house for saleMynyddcerrig, Llanelli, SA15
- double glazing
- central heating
- quiet spot
- Plentiful good quality fixtures and fittings included.
- Real slate roof
- bespoke carpentry
- downstairs wheelchair access bedroom and shower
The house is approached along a private lane used by four properties, as well as affording farm access to fields. It contains the following features.
- 2 bedrooms upstairs and one single downstairs.
- Build completed around11 years ago - complying with 2004 Building Regs.
- Insulated cavity walls and loft. UPVC double glazed doors, windows, conservatory and rear porch.
- Oil fired central heating with exterior boiler, bunded oil tank and watchman.
- Professionally hard landscaped garden. Outside taps front and back; outside power sockets. Block paved parking for two cars, Raised borders and flower beds. No other land or lawn.
- Wheelchair access to the house and garden. PIR lighting to driveway, porches and in the garden. 2 sheds.
- Oak front door approached via craftsman built bespoke oak porch.
- Entrance Hall, stone tiled floor, underfloor heating. Cupboard (containing power point, light, stopcock for outside water tap) and shoe drawer under stairs. BROADBAND; corner cupboard with primary telephone point, power sockets and control switch for outside socket. Controls for burglar alarm. Thermostat for heating. Quality carpeted stairs to upper floor.
- Wheelchair accessible wet room with electric shower, WC, hand basin underfloor heating; heated towel rail.
- Downstairs livingroom/kitchen; Fantasia fan light, wall lights. Underfloor heating. Hand made 'Pinewood' fitted kitchen; 'Neff' oven and hob; extractor fan above; built in 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer; 'Franke' mixer tap with pull-out spray. Stone tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Utility room with fitted sink, built in cupboards and shelves, fittings and space for washing machine and tumble dryer in cupboard. Stone tiled floor with under floor heating, cupboard with heating manifold. UPVC door leading to:-
- UPVC porch with access doors to front and rear. Electric lighting and electric 'frost beater' wall heater. Quarry tiled floor. Storage shelf.
- Useful sized UPVC conservatory (used as a dining and sitting room) opening roof vents and top lights; access via wide door from living room/kitchen, electric convector wall heaters; ceramic tiled floor. Power sockets. Electric ceiling fan/lighting. Direct level access with drainage to paved outdoor patio.
- Stairway to landing with LED ceiling lights, access to insulated and fully boarded loft via built in folding loft ladder. Lighting in loft.
- Master bedroom with carpet, radiator, built in dressing table and drawers, built in walk-in wardrobes, Ample power points, tv and telephone points. Dormer window to front aspect.
- Second bedroom with carpet, radiator, power points and built in cupboard. Ceiling light. Dormer window to front aspect.
- Bathroom with fully tiled walls and tiled floor with electric under-floor heating. Whirlpool bath with electric shower over; low level WC; sink unit. Shelved airing cupboard with light.
Miele Washing machine, Tumble drier and fridge freezer with ice maker available for negotiation if required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60995552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.