2 bedroom apartment for saleAvenue Road, Hunstanton
- Modern kitchen
- Lounge with balcony
- 2 double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Views to the sea
- No onward chain
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
** VIEWS TO THE SEA AND NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A well presented first floor apartment situated just off the town centre and within close proximity to the beach. The apartment has UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating as well as off road parking to the rear. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** VIEWS TO THE SEA AND NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A well presented first floor apartment situated just off the town centre and within close proximity to the beach. The apartment has UPVC double glazing and gas fired radiator central heating as well as off road parking to the rear. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Communal Entrance Hall
Quarry tiled floor, staircase to the first floor, featured glass window.
Entrance Hall 17' 5" x 6' ( 5.31m x 1.83m )
Radiator, central heating thermostat control.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
A modern kitchen comprising base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap, wooden worktops, tiled splashbacks, built in oven and gas hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, two windows to the side.
Lounge 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
French doors to the BALCONY with views to the sea, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear, built in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, heated towel rail, obscured window to the side, ceramic tiled floor.
Gravelled car park to the rear of the building which is accessed via Chapel Lane.
The apartment is leasehold with approximately 115 years remaining. The ground rent is £100 per annum and the service charge is £1200 per annum which includes external maintenance, upkeep of the communal areas and buildings insurance. Long term letting is permitted. No pets are allowed.
Please note that the freehold of the property is available to purchase at a cost of approximately
Entering Hunstanton along the A149 road from the King's Lynn direction, proceed straight over the roundabout. Take the first left hand turning into Sandringham Road and third left into Avenue Road. Number 27 is on the right hand side
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60998087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.