3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlban Avenue, St. Albans
- Three bedrooms
- Modern and in good condition throughout
- Further potential to extend (STPP)
- Close proximity to St. Albans City
- Rear extension
A beautifully presented extended three bedroom semi-detached family home located in close proximity to the St. Albans City centre. Close to transport links to London, St. Albans Hospital and highly desired local schools.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brilliant three bedroom semi-detached family home on the outskirts of St. Albans City centre. Internally the property offers a separate lounge and dining area, fully fitted kitchen equipped with a utility area and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is further enhanced externally by a driveway to the front providing off street parking and a well maintained private rear garden. The property also offers further potential to extend to the side (STPP).
Door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled floor.
Lounge: 12' 5" x 13' 9" ( 3.78m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fire place, patio doors leading to kitchen, TV point, radiator, wood laminate floor.
Reception Room: 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, radiator.
Kitchen: 18' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.71m x 2.97m )
Fitted wall and floor unit with granite word surface over, single bowel single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, gas hob with oven beneath with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, boiler, tiled floor.
Stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom One: 13' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet, loft access.
Bedroom Two: 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three: 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood floor.
Three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with mixer tap over, WC, shower cubicle, partly tiled, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl floor.
Laid to lawn small front garden.
Small patio area with grass area, fence boarder, storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60998117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.