1 bedroom flat for saleWherry Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Sold STC £185,000
Forming part of one of the city's most perfectly placed apartment schemes Plot 14 (Type N) offers a well-appointed second floor apartment with a south west facing balcony in Norwich's premier new development, The Bridge.
This one bedroom apartment boasts an open plan kitchen living and dining area with doors onto a private balcony. The Alno kitchen comes equipped with built in Neff and Zanussi appliances, contemporary designed units featuring soft closing matt finish Kashmir cupboards and drawers with Caruba Elm laminate worktops with upstand and glass splash backs to the cooking area.
Flooring is included throughout with timber engineered flooring to the kitchen, living room and hall way, neutral 80/20 carpets to the bedroom and large format porcelain Porcelanosa Japan Marine tiles to the bathroom floor.
All levels benefit from acoustic insulation on top of concreate floors , while internal and external walls are insulated to levels which help control running costs and privacy.
Each home enjoys access to a sunny and expansive landscaped first floor podium deck.
Particular Features of Note:
- Contemporary designer Alno kitchen.
- Integrated appliances.
- Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware to bathrooms and ensuites.
- White steel bath with Tempura 100 shower rail set.
- Glass shower screen to baths.
- Wall mounted basin featuring modern Grohe chrome mixer tap.
-Chrome heated towel rail.
-Timber engineered flooring to kitchen, living room and hall way.
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment / Communication
-Pre-wired for digital multi-room television with TV outlet to living area and main bedroom.
-Telephone outlet with broadband capability to living area and main bedroom.
- Fixed recessed down-lighting to kitchen/hall and bathrooms.
- USB charging points to plug sockets in kitchen and main bedroom.
- Balconies finished in glass and steel with low maintenance timber decking.
- Intercom door entry system and electronic access to communal areas.
- Carpeting to all corridors and staircases.
- Lift access from main front door level and carpark to all apartment floors.
- Landscaping around premises and landscaped amenity deck.
- Secure residents' bicycle storage.
Living / Dining Area - 7.04m x 3.58m (23'1'' x 11'9'')
Bedroom 1 - 4.94m x 2.85m (16'3'' x 9'4'')
Our stunning show apartment is open every weekend 10am -5pm.
To arrange a private appointment or to request full sales details, please contact 01603 229306.
(Please note that the images are of the current show apartment on the scheme)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.