3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFlaxen Walk, Warboys, Huntingdon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- 20' Lounge Diner
- 12' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 20' Conservatory
- Cloakroom/ Utility Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Good Size Bedrooms
*20' Lounge Diner
*12' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Cloakroom/ Utility Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Enclosed Rear Garden
Understairs storage recess, radiator, tiled flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, stairs to first floor, glazed sliding door to Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Door to:
Cloakroom / Utility Room
Fitted with two suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, worktop space under eye level units, space for washing machine and tumble drier.
3.77m x 2.85m (12'4" x 9'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar with drawers and storage under, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in eye level double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, opening to:
3.18m x 6.26m (10'5" x 20'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, two radiators, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, glazed double doors to:
2.76m x 6.04m (9'1" x 19'10"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, pitched polycarbonate roof with power and light connected, radiator, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
Airing cupboard with slatted shelving, dado rail, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, access to boarded loft, door to:
3.19m x 3.17m (10'6" x 10'5") minimum excluding built-in wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.58m x 2.87m (11'9" x 9'5") maximum. Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.19m x 2.09m (10'6" x 6'10") minimum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bow fronted bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, tiled surround, low-level WC, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front has a paved area with shrub borders.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, raised sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, gated side access to rear, timber summerhouse.
Communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60999833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.