2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCavalier Close, Yeovil
Sold STC £140,000
- Well Presented Home
- Light & Airy Accommodation
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
- Great Buy To Let Investment
Situated in a popular cul de sac location , this two bedroom end of terrace is well presented throughout and benefits from fitted kitchen, living room, family bathroom, garage, off road parking and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor.
Fitted Kitchen 8' 2" max x 5' 7" ( 2.49m max x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated gas hob with electric oven below. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Living Room 14' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 4.55m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the rear . Wall mounted fire with back boiler. Aerial and telephone points. Storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space. Storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Telephone point. Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.62m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Overstairs storage cupboard with water tank. Storage heater.
Double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point.
The garage is located to the rear of the property with up and over door to the front. Door to the rear opening to the garden.
Via paved path leading to the front entrance. The garden is laid to lawn with gated side access.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal setting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61001348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.