2 bedroom terraced house for saleTaylor Street, Ilkeston
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal FTB or Investment Property
Situated in the popular residential Location of Ilkeston is this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY ideally suited for the First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investor. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is by appointment only.
Located within the popular residential area of Ilkeston is this two bedroom mid terraced property offered for sale with No Upward Chain. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance courtyard style rear garden with brick built outbuildings. Viewing by appointment only No Upward Chain.
Dining Room 11' 2" max x 10' 8" ( 3.40m max x 3.25m )
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fireplace with brick hearth and surround, laminate flooring and wall mounted radiator. Internal door leading to lounge.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
With understairs storage cupboard, TV point, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and internal door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink, space for free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for gas cooker, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, Upvc double glazed door to side leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs rising from lounge and giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to rear and built in airing cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard style garden enclosed within timber fencing with brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.