2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 14' Living Room
- Separate 18' Dining Room
- Timber Built Garage/Shed
- Enclosed Gardens
- Close to Town Centre
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Two Double Bedrooms
*14' Living Room
*Separate 18' Dining Room
*Timber Built Garage/Shed
*Close to Town Centre
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, glazed door to:
3.37m x 5.64m (11'1" x 18'6") maximum including chimney breast and staircase. Double secondary glazed sash window to rear, feature fireplace set in timber surround, radiator, stairs to first floor, glazed door to Kitchen, glazed double doors to:
4.25m x 3.63m (13'11" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast and bay window. Sealed unit double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, fireplace set in brick surround, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.65m x 2.48m (12' x 8'2") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and cooker, sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Double secondary glazed sash window to front, radiator, access to loft, opening to Lobby, door to:
3.13m x 3.63m (10'3" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast. Double secondary glazed sash window to front, radiator.
3.87m x 2.35m (12'8" x 7'9") minimum including chimney breast. Double secondary glazed sash window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, opaque window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator.
The front is enclosed by timber picket fencing, gravel area with concrete pathway leading to entrance door and established shrub borders.
To the side is a lawn area with established rose, flower and shrub borders with ornamental trees.
Rear garden has a paved sun patio with seating area with ornamental wall, small timber shed, brick built outhouse, enclosed by timber picket fencing to rear and sides, concrete pathway leading to rear, raised flower beds.
Timber built garage / shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61003199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.