2 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Syderstone, King's Lynn
Sold STC £190,000
- Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000
- Character Two Bedroom Cottage
- Village Location
- Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Full Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden
An attractive brick and flint cottage situated in the village of Syderstone. This property would make a fantatsic holiday home- it benefits from two bedrooms, landing area, lounge with fireplace and kitchen-breakfast room. Outside there is a courtyard garding. Offered with No Onward Chain!
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Stable entrance door to the front. Kiichen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sinkl and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine. Red brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove. Fitted cupboard, radiator and single glazed window to side.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Brick fireplace with pamment tiled hearth, fitted shelving, radiator and single glazed cottage style window to side. Door with stairs to first floor,
Housing electric boiler and door to:
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over and tiled splashbacks. Radiator and single glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and single glazed cottage style window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Two built-in wardrobes, radiator and single glazed cottage style window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 6' 1" ( 3.10m x 1.85m )
Radiator and single glazed cottage style window to side.
The property benefits from an enclosed courtyard garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61004450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.