4 bedroom detached house for saleBreydon Way, Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £250,000
- Spacious & well presented detached house
- 4 Bedrooms, cloakroom, f/f shower room & bathroom
- Garage, front & rear gardens, c/h & d/g
- Popular & sought after coastal location
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 4 bedroom DETACHED HOUSE with through lounge/diner, cloakroom, first floor shower room and bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 4 bedroom DETACHED HOUSE with through lounge/diner, cloakroom, first floor shower room and bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to side from car port, cupboard, understairs cupboard, wood effect lino flooring.
Cloakroom / Utility
Wash hand basin, WC, plumbing for washing machine, tiling, double glazed window to front, wood effect lino flooring.
Through Lounge / Diner 23' 4" x 12' 10" max ( 7.11m x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, TV point, double glazed French doors to rear garden, carpet.
Kitchen 7' 11" max x 12' 3" ( 2.41m max x 3.73m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric cooker point with space for range cooker, tiling, arch to dining area, double glazed window to rear, wood effect lino flooring.
Airing cupboard with water tank, loft access, carpet.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, carpet.
Vanity wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiling, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 14' 9" ( 2.84m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' restricted height ( 3.56m x 2.44m restricted height )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to rear, lino flooring.
Lawn, borders with shrubs and plants, outside tap, car port with access to shed and garage.
Up and over door, light and power, single glazed window and door to rear.
Fully enclosed garden with lawn, borders with shrubs and plants, decked veranda (runs length of house), small shed, log cabin, door to car port.
Log Cabin 21' 6" x 11' max ( 6.55m x 3.35m max )
Currently split into lounge and bedroom, small veranda, insulated, light and power, laminate flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61004477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.