2 bedroom terraced house for saleWeavers Road, Wellingborough
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom terrace property
- Recently refurbished
- Perfect first time buy or investment
- Very close to local shops and bus routes
- Easy access to the A45
*** INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS STOP HERE *** This two bedroom terrace property is offered to the market having recently been renovated. It would make the ideal investment or first time buy so call us now to arrange a viewing.
The property further benefits from having double glazing throughout, two double bedrooms, being within close proximity to local amenities and bus routes, very close to get on to the A45 for commuters, open plan living/dining room. Viewing is highly advised as this property is being sold with vacant possession so will no doubt go quick.
Obscure double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs leading to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 11' 6" plus built in storage ( 3.63m max x 3.51m plus built in storage )
Double glazed window to front, under stairs storage, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 10' 5" plus built in storage ( 3.63m max x 3.18m plus built in storage )
Open plan with the living room there is double glazed window to the rear, under stairs storage, radiator and arch to pantry/utility room with double glazed window to the rear.
Extractor fan and space for white goods.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 5' 3" max ( 3.28m max x 1.60m max )
Obscure double glazed door to the rear and window to side, wall and base units with roll work tops over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven with electric hob and stainless steel canopy over, part tiled, space for white goods, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 8' 10" plus recess ( 3.43m max x 2.69m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 9' 1" in to built in wardrobe ( 3.61m max x 2.77m in to built in wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear, spot lights, coving to ceiling, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower off, wall and floor units, part tiled, tiled corner shower unit with mixer shower, radiator.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61004525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.