3 bedroom detached house for saleCrawford Lane, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This three bedroom detached house is situated in the heart of Grange Farm and is set back of the road. This ideal family home is in excellent decorative order and must be viewed! Boasting a stunning rear garden, a cloakroom, en-suite, off-road parking and a garage. Catchment to Kesgrave High School.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Ipswich, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features a double glazed window to the side.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 15' 1" in to bay x 13' 3" ( 4.60m in to bay x 4.04m )
The lounge features the stairs leading to the first floor also the double glazed bay window to the front and a double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
The kitchen features a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye level units. Built-in electric hob and oven with extractor fan and light over. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing features a built-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and a double glazed window to the rear
The en-suite is a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c and shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear, a large built in wardrobe and access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.65m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed skylight window and access to the loft.
The bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled with tiled flooring and a double glazed skylight window.
The front garden is paved to allow for off-road parking leading to the garage.
The garage has a up and over door, power and light and door into the rear garden.
The rear garden has gate access to the side and is enclosed by panelled fencing. The rear garden has been recently landscaped being mainly laid to lawn with a slate feature and pond, patio area, flower and shrub borders and a secret swing. Also with a BBQ and seating area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.