2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePall Mall, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9
Guide Price £389,995
- PROPERTY ONLY 10 YEARS OLD
- WESTLEIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- LEIGH NORTH STREET CATCHMENT
- CLOSE TO LEIGH BROADWAY
- CLOSE TO LEIGH TRAIN STATION
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Legra Homes are pleased to offer for sale as sole agents, this ten year old delightful two bedroom semi-detached home in the heart of Leigh on sea on one of the most sought after and popular roads, Pall Mall.
The property benefits from having a driveway for one car, essential when living in Leigh on sea, and ample on street parking.
To the inside of the property the downstairs is fully fitted with underfloor heating under tiled flooring, large open plan kitchen/dining area, large luxury fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and ample storage. To the first floor a good size master and second bedroom both consisting fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard and family bathroom with both large walk in shower and bath suite.
The property also has the advantage of being situated opposite the ofsted outstanding Leigh North Street Junior School and also in catchment for Westleigh Junior and Infant Schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61005770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1131703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Legra Homes, Leigh-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.