3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrooks Lane, Studley, B80
- Wide brick paved frontage
- Wood burning stove
- Private and secluded rear garden
- Ground floor study
- Brick built shed
- Fitted wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- Ofsted Grade 1 High school within walking distance
HouseSimple is proud to present this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house in Studley. This freehold property benefits from a reception and separate dining room, 2 bathrooms, a conservatory, separate study and utility, gas heating, all double-glazed windows, separate single garage and wide driveway and a well kept rear garden. Main reception with wood burning stove (2 years old) and wooden floor which continues into dining room. Kitchen also has wooden flooring continuing through into connecting hallway and study. Fitted wardrobes to first and second bedroom. Recently decorated throughout with new designer bathroom (18 months old).
Close to local Studley High School (Ofsted Grade 1). Park and Swimming pool within walking distance. Within easy reach of M42 and M40. Potential for 2 storey extension to side of house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61005968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS50294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.