2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSummerdale Road, Hove
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Split level living room
- Well fitted separate kitchen
- Luxury family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Private driveway with parking for two cars
- South facing garden laid to lawn
- Excellent decorative order
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow within Hangleton, with private driveway, South facing rear garden, feature split level living room, well fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom, internal inspection strongly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented semi detached bungalow situated within this sought after location within the heart of Hangleton. The house has spacious accommodation and is well laid out, including an entrance hall, feature split level living room with lounge and dining areas, separate well fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom with separate shower room. To the front of the house there is a attractive front garden and private driveway providing off street parking for two cars and to the rear there is a good sized south facing garden. Internal inspection strongly recommended.
Front door, oak wood flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling downlighters, radiator and with oak wood doors throughout.
Split Level Living Room 22' 8" x 10' 9" ( 6.91m x 3.28m )
Good sized dual aspect split level room, with side double glazed window and sliding patio doors, continuation of the oak wood flooring, good sized lounge area with steps down to an equally good sized dining area and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Bright dual aspect room with two double glazed windows, excellent range of cream units, comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, built in Smeg oven with matching five burner hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, all complimented by wood work surfaces with inset stainless steel Smeg sink with mixer, selection of matching eye level cupboards, wall mounted boiler and a continuation of the oak wood flooring.
Rear Loggia 8' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.51m x 3.10m )
Tiled flooring, with sliding glazed doors leading out to the garden
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 15' 1" ( 3.28m x 4.60m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the front garden, oak wood flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.43m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, smooth finish walls and ceiling, oak wood flooring, radiator.
Contempoary Family Bathroom
Wet Room with Contemporary white suite with bath with tiled surround, low level WC, wall mounted sink with mixer, separate shower cubicle with large rain head shower, tiled floor with matching part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed window with obscure glass.
Front Garden And Driveway
To the front of the property there is a good sized frontage with private driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars
South Facing Rear Garden
Enjoying the sun throughout the day there is a good sized level lawn, raised patio area with space for table and chairs. Gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61007480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.