1 bedroom apartment for saleCotton Lane, Bury St. Edmunds
- Retirement Complex
- First Floor Apartment
- McCarthy and Stone Development
- Central Location
- Communal Areas
- Communal Gardens
- Safety and Security
William H Brown are delighted to offer this first floor apartment on the well sought after McCarthy and Stone development. This retirement property consists of modern living accommodation offering a communal restaurants, library and gardens. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended!
This one bedroom first floor apartments accommodation consists of the entrance hall that gives access to the spacious lounge featuring a built-in fireplace, this leads to the fully fitted kitchen with a built in cooker with hob. Further into the property there is the bright double bedroom that has a mirrored sliding door double storage cupboard, with the fully tiled wet room to the rear of the property that comprises a low level bath as well as the wall mounted shower. The property is fitted with underfloor heating throughout and is situated close to the town centre and has the added benefit of optional residential parking. We highly recommend viewing this property to fully appreciate all it can offer!
Plastered ceilings with an over head light fixing and an intercom system. With doors leading to the lounge, bedroom one, bathroom and to the storage cupboard. The hall is fitted with sockets and has carpeted flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 24' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 7.49m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect with plastered ceilings and an over head light fixing, is fitted with sockets, entertainment points and an electric fireplace. There are doors leading to the kitchen area and the room has underfloor heating.
Kitchen 9' 3" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.82m Max x 2.34m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units and work surfaces that include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, a built in cooker with hob and an extractor hood over. Double glazed window to side aspect with plastered ceilings and an over head light fixing, tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Plastered ceilings with an over head light fixing, fully tiled decor that includes a wash hand basin with mounted units below. The wet room also includes a low level bath with mixer taps, a wall mounted shower, W.C. extractor fan and a towel rail.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" Max x 15' 2" Into Storage ( 3.15m Max x 4.62m Into Storage )
Double glazed window to front aspect with plastered ceilings and an over head light fixing. Carpeted floors with under floor heating, the room is fitted with sockets, a telephone point and TV point and also includes a double storage cupboard.
Externally you have communal grounds with gated access at the front.
Safety And Security
Cross Penny Court has many security systems to ensure your safety, including a camera entry system, intruder alarms and mains connected smoke detectors, illuminated light switches and emergency call points in the bathroom and bedroom, in addition to a 24 hour emergency call system provided via a personal pendant.
From Angel Hill Side in Burt St. Edmunds town centre proceed east onto East Gate Street and then turn left on Cotton Lane where the property can be found immediately on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61007507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.