3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDelvine Drive, Upton, Chester
- Guide price £295,000 - £315,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
Guide price £295,000 - £315,000. Situated within a secluded cul-de-sac in one of Chester's most favoured locations is this lovely extended three bedroom semi-detached house with period features, off road parking and gardens.
Guide price £295,000 - £315,000. Situated within a secluded cul-de-sac in one of Chester's most favoured locations is this lovely extended three bedroom semi-detached house. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, sitting room with bay window, lounge, kitchen with breakfast area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing and parquet flooring in the hall lounge and sitting room. Outside is a driveway and adjacent lawned garden and to the rear, an enclosed garden predominantly laid to lawn.
Storm porch with quarry tiled flooring and double glazed door to entrance hall.
Double glazed door to front elevation. Parquet flooring. Storage cupboard with double glazed window. Staircase to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 23' 8" x 7' 10" ( 7.21m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed sliding door to rear elevation opening onto garden. Parquet flooring. Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire. TV point. Radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 11" into bay x 12' 10" ( 4.24m into bay x 3.91m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Parquet flooring. TV point. Radiator.
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer unit. Integrated double oven with separate four ring induction hob. Glass/stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Tiled flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation. Opening to breakfast/dining area.
Breakfast/dining Area 7' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.29m )
Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. Opening to kitchen.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Three double fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Low level WC. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a garden being mainly laid to lawn with hedgerow boundaries and brick wall with driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and timber gate providing access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and mature trees, hedgerow and panelled fencing to boundaries. Timber gate provides access to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61007510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.