3 bedroom character property for saleDunlop Street, Stewarton, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £140,000
- Three bedroom detatched Bungalow
- Rec hall, lounge
- Dining Kitchen, bathroom
- Gardens to front and fully enclosed gardens at rear
- On street parking
***SSTC at Closing Date*** A rarely available all on the level sandstone semi-detached bungalow that occupies a quiet yet convenient position close to the centre of Stewarton.
***SSTC at Closing Date*** Friday This is an attractively styled traditional sandstone bungalow which provides good sized apartments, which combined with high ceilings creates a real sense of space and light. The property has been well maintained but does now require modernisation in some areas. The accommodation is versatile and could be configured to provide two or three bedrooms dependant on the purchasers needs. At present the property extends to a broad reception hallway, generous bay windowed lounge, sitting room/bedroom three, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a large dining sized kitchen with utility/store off. There is also a large attic space which may offer scope for further development subject to local authority consents. There is a system of gas central heating in situ and partial double glazing whilst the property sits in good sized gardens which have been designed to be relatively low maintenance. Off street parking is available via a single car garage to the rear.
Lounge 17' 6" into bay window x 13' excludes recess ( 5.33m into bay window x 3.96m excludes recess )
Kitchen Diner 14' 6" x 10' 10" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.51m )
Bedroom/sitting Room 13' 7" to window x 11' 9" ( 4.14m to window x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' over bath ( 2.41m x 1.83m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61007603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.