5 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Road, Southsea
Sold STC £250,000
- Two communal bathrooms and en-suite to master
- No forward chain
- Rental income of £1750pcm
- Sought over location
5 bedroom student house with two communal bathrooms, additional WC, communal lounge and kitchen and one of the bedrooms has its on en-suite! The rental potential in this property is upwards of £1750pc giving an approximate 7.8% yield.
5 bedroom student house with two communal bathrooms, additional WC, communal lounge and kitchen and one of the bedrooms has its on en-suite! The rental potential in this property is upwards of £1750pc giving an approximate 7.8% yield. This is situated in one of the most popular areas for students and id also offered with no forward chain - Call now to view!
Double glazed door to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, cupboard housing meters, stairs to first floor and doors to: Communal Lounge
Communal Lounge 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed bay windows to front elevation, laminate flooring
Reception 2/bedroom 3 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, carpets
Smooth ceiling and walls, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, plumbing for washing machine
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed windows to rear elevation, work surfaces, butler sink, cooker hood, gas hob, electric oven, radiator, tiled floor. Door to: Garden
Stairs from ground floor, smooth ceiling and walls, carpets, doors to Bedroom 2
Smooth ceiling and walls, WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, shower cubicle, extraction fan, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring
Smooth ceiling and walls,(posisitoned at front of the house). double glazed windows to front elevation, radiatior
Smooth ceiling and walls. (positioned in the middle of the house), double glazed windows to rear elevation, carpets
Bedroom 5 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator.
Stairs from first floor, smooth ceiling and walls. Door to: Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.45m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, carpets. Door to: En-suite
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed velux skylight, WC, wash hand basin
Enclosed rear garden with gate for pedestrian access, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.