2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTaunton Way, Retford
Sold STC £115,000
- Modern Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Beautiful Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Over And Induction Hob
- Two Large Bedrooms One With Walk In Storage
- Off Street Parking, Enclosed Rear Garden
- NHBC GUARANTEE UNTIL 2023
Positioned on the highly desirable development of modern homes is this two bedroom property built in 2013. Ideal first buy or investment, offering well presented accommodation throughout, off street parking and rear gardens. With the benefit of NHBC GUARANTEE UNTIL 2023. Early viewing is essential!
Positioned on the highly desirable development of modern homes is this two bedroom property built in 2013. Ideal first buy or investment, offering well presented accommodation throughout, off street parking and rear gardens. With the benefit of NHBC GUARANTEE UNTIL 2023. The development is on the edge of Retford town where amenities include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Front facing double glazed door into the entrance hall which has high quality laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a door leading to the lounge.
With access off the entrance hall the cloakroom is fitted with a WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, a central heating radiator and high quality laminate flooring.
With a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, telephone and TV points, stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the kitchen.
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is an integral electric oven with an induction hob and a stainless steel extractor fan over. The combi boiler is housed in one of the wall units and there is also plumbing and space for a washing machine and space for a fridge freeze. The floor is laid with high quality laminate flooring and there is a central heating radiator, under stairs storage and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Having a side facing double glazed window and stairs from the lounge.
Double bedroom with a large walk in storage cupboard, access to the loft, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath and tiling to the walls surrounding the bath. There is also a shaver point, heated ladder rail and a rear facing obscure double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac drive with one parking space and a path to the rear.
Lovely enclosed lawned rear garden with mature shrub boarders, a gate to the side, patio area and a shed.
"Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of
this property is a staff member of the Connells Group".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.