3 bedroom terraced house for saleCaffins Close, CRAWLEY
- 3 DOUBLE Bedroom Family Home
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- New Carpets/Flooring and Fully Redecorated
- NEW Downstairs W/C and Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- NO CHAIN
Fox and Sons are pleased to introduce to the market this fantastic REFURBISHED 3 DOUBLE Bedroom Mid Terraced Family Home, comprising: 2 Entrance Hallways, NEW Kitchen, NEW Downstairs W/C, Lounge/Diner, NEW Family Bathroom, NEW Carpets and Flooring throughout and complete redecoration and a DRIVEWAY!
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this three bedroom, end of terrace property to the market! Boasting spacious room sizes and in a central location, this property would make the ideal purchase for home movers or investors looking to expand their portfolio!
Downstairs, the property comprises of an impressively large lounge and a separate dining area, while the recently fitted kitchen currently offers an electric oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink and draining area with storage cupboards underneath, and a large storage cupboard which could potentially be used as a pantry. Through the second entrance hallway there is additional storage space under the stairs, as well as the additional benefit of downstairs W/C.
Upstairs, two of the three bedrooms are very spacious doubles, and all benefit from the convenience of fitted wardrobe space. The separate W/C offers a low flush toilet and a basin, while the family bathroom consists of another basin with storage space underneath, a bath with an overhead shower unit and a heated towel rack.
Both the front and rear gardens and good sized, with both laid to lawn and patio, and on street parking is available around the property.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.34m x 4.11m )
Dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Storage Room 10' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.