Commercial Property for sale34 Junction Road, London, N19
5,379 sq. ft.
- 5,379 sq ft (499 sq m)
- Freehold investment in main road corner location 125m from Archway Underground Station
- Newly built mixed use development
- Residential rental income of £137,200 per annum, VP of ground floor retail unit
- The property comprises a newly built mixed use development over ground, basement and three upper floors
- The ground floor and basement comprises a retail unit with A1 use in shell condition and with vacant possession, ready to let
- The upper parts comprise three upper floors of residential with communal roof terrace at third floor level
- Each of the residential units are let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies at rents of between £1608 pcm and £3000 pcm
- The total rent income from the residential lettings is £137,200 per annum
- The ground floor and basement will be offered with full vacant possession on completion. The unit is currently on the market at a rent of £70,000 per annum
- The potential therefore exists to create an investment when fully let that produces in excess of £200,000 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61010417.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.