2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleanings Drive, Halifax
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached.
- Popular Location
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Single Garage
- Alarm System
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000** Two bedroom semi detached property comprising : entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen area, conservatory, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens front and rear, drive and garage.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market FOR SALE this Semi-Detached ,two bedroom property with detached garage. The property is surrounded by countryside and is on route from Halifax to Sowerby Bridge. The property is located within close proximity to West End Golf Course and has local amenities available. In brief the property comprises of: Lounge, Dining area,Kitchen area and conservatory to the ground floor and two bedroom and a bathroom to the first floor accommodation. Externally the property provides a driveway leading up to the garage and gardens to both the front and the rear of the property.
Door to front, Double glazed window to side and radiator. Laminate flooring
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 8" into alcove ( 4.24m x 3.56m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front. Feature fire place with marble inset and hearth, wooden mantle and gas fire. Coving and radiator.
Dining Area 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Double glaze door to side and radiator. And under stair storage.
Kitchen Area 8' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces and sink and drainer.
Built in oven, hob and cooker hood over. Laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear, leading to conservatory.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 12' 4" x 8' 9" max ( 3.76m x 2.67m max )
Of uPVC construction with laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear and side.
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 11' max ( 3.63m max x 3.35m max )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Walk In Wardrobe 2' 9" extending to 5' " x 7' ( 0.84m extending to 1.52m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear with laminate flooring and radiator. Fitted wardrobes with chest of drawers.
Three piece suite comprising of wc, wash hand basin and bath. Part tiled and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with block paved driveway. To the rear is a lawned area with patio and hedge boundaries.
Garage 19' 8" x 8' 3" ( 5.99m x 2.51m )
With power, light, and up and over door. Single glazed window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.