3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleButtermere Avenue, Slough
Sold STC £395,000
- Extremely well present three bedroom end of terrace home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Mature rear garden and Off Street Parking
- Walking distance of Burnham Train Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail.
- Close to local amenities and catchment for excellent schools
Situated within walking distance of Burnham High Street and Burnham Station with mainline London Paddington is this very well presented three bedroom family home with off street parking for two vehicles and mature rear garden. Highly recommended.
A very well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home in a sought after residential location close to excellent schools, local amenities and Burnham Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail close by. The property benefits from three bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom, two reception rooms, lounge, kitchen, mature rear garden and off street parking.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 1 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Door to front, double glazed window to side, floor tiles.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 6" max. into recess ( 5.92m x 3.51m max. into recess )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, gas fireplace.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, cooker hood.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 11' 7" max. ( 3.10m x 3.53m max. )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 14' 5" into recess ( 2.62m x 4.39m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, extractor fan, wash hand basin, wc.
Gravel parking for two cars, double wooden gates leading to detached garage.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.