3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Road, Spalding
Sold STC £134,000
- **WAS £137,500 REDUCED TO £134,000**
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Rear Garden with Outbuilding
- Fantastic Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
An attractive END OF TERRACE HOUSE situated WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and boasts a KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE, UTILITY ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS and A WELL PRESENTED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended!
This attractive end of terrace house is the ideal family home and provides easy access to the town centre and its amenities.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a well presented rear garden and wrap around gravel walkway, and an outbuilding which is currently being used for storage.
The property is brought to the market with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 11" exc bay ( 3.61m x 3.33m exc bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in base cupboards, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/Diner 14' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled walls, radiator and a door leading into:-
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 4" ( 1.85m x 1.63m )
Having plumbing for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, radiator and door to the rear aspect leading out into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft hatch access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" exc recess ( 3.63m x 3.33m exc recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, airing cupboard housing the CH boiler, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and a radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a small garden with a wrap around gravel walkway, patio area, garden shed and mature flowers and shrubs.
The property also features an outbuilding which is currently being used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.