3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerwen, Corwen
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully modernised converted chapel
- Kitchen/diner with integrated applicances
- Snug and further Living Room
- Three double Bedrooms and modern Bathroom
- Breathtaking views from the property and garden
- Ample off road parking
- Oil fired central heating boiler
- EPC Rating TBC
Williams Estates are pleased to offer For Sale this character filled property that has been extensively and sympathetically restored to a very high standard and is now a beautifully presented three bedroom, two reception room modern family home. The property is located on the periphery on Derwen, a mere 6 miles from Corwen and 6 miles to Ruthin Historic Ruthin Town. The accommodation has been modernised and comprises Kitchen/Diner with integrated appliances, Snug, Living Room, Utility Room, Three Double Bedrooms and modern fitted Bathroom. The property boasts breathtaking views from the rear garden along with a graveled driveway providing ample off road parking, uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and what it has to offer. ** Possibility of additional adjacent land by separate negotiation ** EPC Rating E 52. Council Tax Band E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.