3 bedroom terraced house for saleKendall Road, Colchester
- Stunning Mid Terraced House
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Residents Permit Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Close To Town & Station
This immaculately presented mid-terraced property is situated in the popular New Town area of Colchester, offering convenient access to the town centre and town train station. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms & enclosed garden.
A stunning example of a mid-terraced home in New Town. William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this beautifully presented 3 bedroom mid-terraced property. Within striking distance to Colchester's Town Centre and Station, boasting stunning kitchen, Indian sandstone tiles in front entrance, 3 good sized bedroom and ground floor bathroom, the property would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. An early viewing is advised to avoid missing out.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed patio doors to side.
Lounge / Diner 22' 4" x 10' 4" ( 6.81m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, two radiators, open fire place (not tested), space for fridge/freezer and door to:
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the side, range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances and opening to inner lobby.
Double glazed window to the side, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator and part tiled walls.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 6' 10" max ( 3.15m x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator,
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
There is a low maintenance garden which is laid to patio and enclosed by panelled fencing. Gated access to the rear.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61013981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.