2 bedroom apartment for saleClensmore Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £115,000
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- CANAL SIDE LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND FURTHER VISITOR PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALSO AVAILABLE ON SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME
- SHOW HOME CONDITION
- VIEWING ADVISED
***TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT***ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE 40% ON A SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME***CANAL SIDE LOCATION***GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING*** Comprising entrance hallway, open plan living with stunning kitchen and dining lounge with Juliet balcony, two bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom.
A beautiful two bedroom first floor apartment, being situated on the canal side the property comprises entrance hallway with wall mounted intercom system, open plan living with stunning kitchen and dining lounge with Juliet balcony, two bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, newly fitted carpets throughout and an allocated parking space with further visitor parking spaces. Internal viewing highly recommended. Also available to purchase 40% at £46,000 on a shared ownership scheme.
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, wall mounted intercom system, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Open Plan Living 21' 8" x 14' 7" ( 6.60m x 4.45m )
Dining Lounge Area
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, two gas central heated radiators and double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony over looking the canal.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' max x 7' 6" max ( 2.44m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, low level WC, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Parking space number 4AC and 6 additional visitor parking spaces.
This is a leasehold property with a 99 year lease running from 1st January 2013. There is an annual service charge of £1092.00 (£91.00 per calendar month) which includes the ground rent and building insurance.
The rent for the 60% share of the property is £198.07 per calendar month and is payable to Wyre Forest Community Housing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61013993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.