2 bedroom flat for saleAlbany Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Chain Free
- Town Centre
- Well Presented
- Viewing Recommended
Located within the town centre and within 100 yards of the seafront this two bedroom first floor flat with no forward chain/ Accommodation comprises kitchen, living room, double bedroom, office/2nd bedroom and bathroom Internal viewing is recommended.
Located within the town centre and within 100 yards of the seafront this two bedroom first floor flat with no forward chain/ Accommodation comprises kitchen, living room, double bedroom, office and bathroom Internal viewing is recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via an entry door, stairs rising to the first floor landing and door to:
Having electric paneled heater and door through to:
Living Room 17' into bay x 14' 2" max ( 5.18m into bay x 4.32m max )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a door through to:
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, partly tiled walls, space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and picture rail.
Bedroom Two/office 9' 2" x 5' 5" into recess ( 2.79m x 1.65m into recess )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, further single glazed window to side aspect and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
having a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, electric fan heater and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.