3 bedroom detached house for saleBedford Road, Aspley Guise
Offers in Excess of
- Brand new, one off, detached residence
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Open plan sitting room
- Driveway to front and fully enclosed garden to rear
- View across road to open fields
A rarely available, brand new, three-bedroom detached designer residence in a semi-rural location, with forward views across the road onto fields. This premier, double glazed property will appeal to the discerning purchaser looking for a unique home.
A rarely available, brand new, three-bedroom detached designer residence in a semi-rural location, with forward views across the road onto fields. This premier, double glazed property will appeal to the discerning purchaser looking for a unique home, viewing highly recommended. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
With glazed aperture.
Sitting Room 14' 9" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 4.32m max )
Twin double glazed windows to front, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen/dining room, door to cloakroom.
Comprising, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 4.19m max )
The central hub of this designer residence is this contemporary open plan reception area, ideal for entertaining and family time with views onto the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted in a comprehensive range of storage units at base and eye level, with ample work-surfaces and one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, complimentary tiling and cupboard under, double glazed window to side. Dining room area, space for sofa and dining table, two double glazed windows and twin double glazed doors to garden.
Double glazed window to side, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
To comprise low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, tiling, obscure double glazed window to side.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
Driveway to front.
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. The Company have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.