2 bedroom terraced house for saleKineton Green Road, Solihull
Sold STC £220,000
- TWO BED VICTORIAN TERRACED HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Superbly presented Two Bed Victorian Terrace well located on the sought after Kineton Green Road providing easy access to local shops, amenities, Solihull Town Centre and local transport links including Olton Train Station.
Superbly presented Two Bed Victorian Terrace well located on the sought after Kineton Green Road providing easy access to local shops, amenities, Solihull Town Centre and local transport links including Olton Train Station. The property briefly comprises; Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Re-fitted Bathroom, Gas Central Heating, Front Garden, Good Size Rear Garden. Internal inspection highly recommended
Front Reception Room 13' 2" into bay x 13' 1" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.99m )
Sash bay window to front aspect, feature fire place with inset living flame gas fire, stripped and varnished floor boards, central heating radiator, fitted book shelves, power points and door to;
Rear Reception Room 13' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m x 3.63m max )
sash window to rear aspect, quarry tiled floor, feature fire place with tiled back panel and hearth, central heating radiator, storage cupboard under stairs, door to stairs up to first floor and door to;
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.18m )
Range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, built in stainless steel double oven and grill, electric hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, double glazed window to side aspect, stable door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to loft with pull down ladder, central heating radiator, power point and doors off to;
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 12' max ( 4.01m x 3.66m max )
Sash window to front aspect, central heating radiator, stripped and varnished floor boards, power points, door to storage cupboard over stairs.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.63m x 3.12m max )
Sash window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, stripped and varnished floor boards, power points.
Re-Fitted Bathroom 12' 2" max x 7' 3" ( 3.71m max x 2.21m )
Having suite comprising; Newly fitted bath with bath/shower mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, airing cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect, attractive vinyl flooring.
Block paved path leading to good size mature garden laid to lawn and having mature shrubbery and trees, paved path, paved patio, shared right of way leading to the front of the property.
Blue brick path leading to entrance, brick retaining wall and wrought iron gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61016963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.