1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleJohn Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Main Door Ground Floor Flat
- Large Lounge & Good Storage
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Communal Garden
- Rarely Available
A rarely available ground floor flat located in a central location close to all Helensburgh's amenities.
This rarely available ground floor flat is located in a central location close to all Helensburgh's amenities.
The spacious accommodation extends entrance vestibule, reception hallway with separate door leading to the communal close,large walk-in store, lounge with feature fireplace, double bedroom, modern breakfasting kitchen and bathroom Jacuzzi bath and shower.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system and a communal rear garden. The garden is accessed directly from the communal close. There is a brick outhouse which is used as a store.
Internal viewing is recommended.
John Street is located within the centre of Helensburgh with all amenities to hand including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 9" ( 4.45m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" reducing to 6'!0" x 8' 10" reducing to 5'11" ( 3.28m reducing to 6'!0" x 2.69m reducing to 5'11" )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.