3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDeanfield Close, Hamble, Southampton
Offers Over £450,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Driveway With Off Road Parking
A well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after location of Hamble. The property comprises of a lounge, kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, landscape rear garden, garage and off road parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet???? Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269!
Double glazed front door leading to entrance porch, double glazed obscure window to front elevation, laminate flooring and door leading to hallway.
Wood laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, loft hatch with pull down ladder leading to partially border loft, double radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, coved ceiling with spot lighting, double radiator and door to:
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin. heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and tiled in principle areas.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted cupboard and double radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and double radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, separate tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, low level wc, radiator, tiled in principle areas and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.08m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation and double glazed door to side porch. Stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, integrated four ring gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer and Glow Worm mounted boiler and arch leading to lounge.
Lounge 18' 4" narrowing to x 11' 6" ( 5.59m narrowing to x 3.51m )
French doors leading to rear garden,double radiator, tv point and sliding patio door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, double glazed roof and French doors opening to rear garden, real wood flooring and double radiator.
Paved driveway leading to garage and front door, off road parking for several cars, remainder mainly laid to lawn with shingled path leading to side access and enclosed by low level brick wall.
Landscape garden designed by Hillier's, enclosed by panel fencing, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders, patio area and pavers leading to the rear of the garage.
Brick garage with an up and over door, flat roof and sliding door to workshop area.
Double glazed window to rear and side elevation, power points, work bench and door leading to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61017014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.