2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBury Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £325,000
- Terraced Victorian House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- In Need of Modernisation
- Front & Rear Gardens
- New Boiler
- Walking Distance to Old & New Town
- New Double Glazing
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A two bedroom VICTORIAN terraced house located in Hemel Hempstead Town Centre. Features of this property include; two DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge with gas fire, kitchen with separate breakfast room, NEW boiler and double glazing and front and rear gardens.
A two bedroom VICTORIAN terraced house located in Hemel Hempstead Town Centre. Features of this property include; two DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge with gas fire, kitchen with separate breakfast room, NEW boiler and double glazing and front and rear gardens. Bury Road is conveniently located for walking distance to Hemel's OLD and NEW Town.
Double glazed door to:
Lounge Area 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to inner lobby, feature gas fireplace with surround, double radiator and coving
Dining Area 12' Max x 11' Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, coving and stairs to first floor
Inner Lobby 5' x 9' 3" ( 1.52m x 2.82m )
Archway to kitchen, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to garden, double radiator and coving
Kitchen 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, a range of base and eye level storage units with roll edge work surface areas, inset sink, space for cooker and washing machine, wall mounted Worcester boiler and door to breakfast room
Breakfast Room 9' Max x 7' 6" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.29m Max )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to side aspect
Doors to two bedrooms and bathroom and access to loft
Bedroom One 10' Max x 10' Max ( 3.05m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect radiator and door to bathroom
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.56m x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and airing cupboard
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath tub with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator
Laid to gravel, low level boundary wall and gated side access
Part aid patio and shrub boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61017041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.