3 bedroom terraced house for saleOverton Avenue, Willerby, Hull
Sold STC £150,000
- Location Is The Key
- Stunning Three Bedroom House
- Spacious Through Lounge/Diner & Fabulous Fitted Kitchen
- Good Size Conservatory & Low Maintenance Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking & Separate Garage
Beautifully presented inside and out this family home is perfectly situated for the local schools, shops and transport services - view now to avoid disappointment!
Fabulous fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious through lounge/diner with door to generous size conservatory. Three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is ample off street parking to the front, a well planned low maintenance garden to the rear and garage in a separate block. An absolute must view for couples/families wanting excellent school catchments!
Situated on Overton Avenue, accessed directly off The Parkway off Kingston Road Willerby. Well placed for many local amenities and popular school catchment areas for Willerby schools.
With double glazed door and window to the front, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard with single glazed window, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 11" narrowing to 8'11" x 24' 3" ( 3.63m narrowing to 8'11" x 7.39m )
With double glazed window to the front, double glazed french style doors to the rear, feature fire place housing inset electric fire with marble effect back and hearth, radiator, television point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with concealed lighting, roll edge laminate work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric induction hob, cooker-hood, matching built in microwave, integrated automatic washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, spot lights to ceiling and decorative concealed ceiling lights.
Conservatory 8' 4" x 15' 5" ( 2.54m x 4.70m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, wall light points, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
With stairs from the ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard, dado railing and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" into recess x 10' 6" to rear of wardrobe + recess ( 3.68m into recess x 3.20m to rear of wardrobe + recess )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 12' to front of built in cupboard x 10' 1" to rear of wardroe + door rec ( 3.66m to front of built in cupboard x 3.07m to rear of wardroe + door rec )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 11" to rear of built in wardrobe ( 2.26m x 2.41m to rear of built in wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, fully tiled with tiled floor, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Block paved for ease of maintenance and offering off street parking via a dropped kerb and a side passage giving access to rear garden via timber access gate.
Paved for ease of maintenance with decking flower bed borders, raised decking/seating area with spindle and balustrade surround and timber fencing to boundaries.
Summerhouse/shed with power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61017050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.