3 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleBurnham Avenue, Sully, Penarth
Sold STC £309,950
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- In need of refurbishment
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Gardens and garage
- No forward chain
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£309,950 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is C
We are pleased to offer for sale this detached three bedroom bungalow set in the village of sully being within easy driving distance of Penarth , Barry and Cardiff city centre .The property offers spacious living accommodation and enjoys gas central heating and upvc double glazing and is in need of refurbishment throughout .The accommodation comprises ,porch , hallway , lounge ,dining room , conservatory ,bathroom ,kitchen and utility room gardens and garage . The property is vacant with no forward chain.
Enter via double upvc doors .Radiator .Door into hallway .
Radiator , built in storage cupboard .Doors to all rooms .Access to loft space .
Lounge 17' 4" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.63m Max )
Large lounge with upvc window to front ,stone fireplace and hearth .Radiator .Coved ceiling .Double patio doors opening into conservatory .
Conservatory 19' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.99m x 2.62m )
Fully glazed conservatory with door opening onto garden
Dining Room 13' 4" x 13' ( 4.06m x 3.96m )
Upvc bay fronted window ,double radiator .
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.11m x 2.95m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to front , radiator .
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Bathroom suite comprises walk in shower cubicle ,wash hand basin and wc .Tiled walls and floor .Upvc window to rear .
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear .Radiator .
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear, radiator .Fitted wardrobes .
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with range of units in pine , with stainless steel sink unit .Tiled floor , ceramic hob and double oven .Double radiator . Door into utility room.
Utility Room 19' 5" x 17' 3" ( 5.92m x 5.26m )
L -shaped room with range of units .Wall mounted gas boiler .Door to rear lobby leading to front , door to rear garden .
Good sized front garden with flower borders. Laid to lawn. Driveway leading to single garage .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61017116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.