Get brand editions for Strawberry Lettings & Sales, Loughborough

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom town house for sale

Wilford Close, Barrow upon Soar

Removed £118,463

Property Description

Key features

  • Immaculate order
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Non overlooked garden
  • Breakfast kitchen
  • 2/3 parkign spaces
  • Cul de sac location

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

What a pleasure to market such a beautiful property located in the very popular village of Barrow upon Soar. Entrance hallway, lounge looking over the front of the property, fully fitted breakfast kitchen with electric hob abd oven, leading to rear porch and WC.
Rear garden, fully enclosed and NON OVERLOOKED.
Master bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom looking onto the rear garden. Family bathroom with white suite.
Please note this property is 75% ownership once purchased the other 25% can be purchased if required, or the monthly rental including building insurance is £103.00 pcm, this property should be viewed to appreciate the location and standard.

Breakfast Kitchen 4.23m (13' 11") x 2.91m (9' 7")
Located looking onto the rear garden, fully fitted breakfast kitchen with modern cream units, electric oven and hob, large storage cupboard and space for washer and fridge/freezer.

Lounge 4.53m (14' 10") x 2.91m (9' 7")
Delightfully decorated with wooden blinds and yellow feature wall.

Rear hallway 1.37m (4' 6") x 1.23m (4' 0")
Excellent access to rear garden.

WC 1.59m (5' 3") x 0.98m (3' 3")
With white two piece suite.

Rear garden
Laid to lawn with patio area, non overlooked and fully enclosed.

Parking for 2/3 cars, currently with shed, shed could be moved to rear garden if required.

Bedroom 1 3.88m (12' 9") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Master bedroom with two fitted wardrobes

Bedroom 2 3.98m (13' 1") x 3.91m (12' 10")
Double bedroom located at the front of the property.

Bathroom 2.03m (6' 8") x 1.89m (6' 2")
Family bathroom with white suite, bath, wash hand basin and WC, shower running from the mains.

To view this property please call Strawberry on 01509 414787

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 August 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference SBL1000846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Lettings & Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.