3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChester High Road, Neston
- Superbly presented detached bungalow
- 1/2 acre land
- Off road parking for over 8 vehicles
- Double garage could be converted into annexe *STTP
- Fully fitted dining kitchen
- Rural aspect
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT? A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in 1/2 acre of gardens, offered for sale with the advantage of NO ONGOING CHAIN! Located close to both Heswall and Neston centres, with excellent access to transport facilities giving access to Liverpool and Chester. The property benefits from adaptable living accommodation with the option of potentially converting the double garage into a self contained annex or even extending above to create a first floor (STPP). Briefly comprising of; entrance porch way, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, bathroom, kitchen, three double bedrooms with the master comprising of dressing room and en suite too. Outside there is a large driveway, generous sized gardens and double garage. Call today to arrange your viewing on this spectacular home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61017764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7011499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.