2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvel Close, BEDFORD
Sold STC £219,995
- Two bedroom semi-detached
- Front and back gardens
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Two reception rooms
William H Brown are pleased to present this spacious two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Brickhill, situated in close proximity to local amenities and Bedford town centre.
William H Brown are pleased to present this spacious two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Brickhill, situated in close proximity to local amenities and Bedford town centre. The property comprises of a front to back lounge/diner, kitchen and second reception room. To the first floor we have two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, further benefits include front and back gardens.
Front Door, Door leading to lounge/diner with entrance to second reception, carpet flooring.
Lounge/diner 24' x 8' 7" ( 7.32m x 2.62m )
double glazed window to front aspect, double glassed double doors leading to garden, gas fireplace with wooden surround, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, window to rear aspect, stable door to garden, ceramic one and a half sink/drainer, solid oak work surfaces, natural stone tiling, range style 8 hob gas oven with stainless steel splashback, plumbing for washing machine, under stair cupboard.
Second Reception Room 14' 8" x 5' 9" ( 4.47m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe space, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe space, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower over (glass folder screen), WHB, WC, natural stone part tiling .
Gated fence surround, paved to frontage
Block paved patio garden, partial walled and fence surround, established shrubbery borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61020005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.