4 bedroom detached house for saleMalthouse Lane, Guist, Dereham
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory, Kitchen & Utility
- Generous Private Garden
- Double Garage, Outbuilding and Ample Parking
- Viewing Essential!
A detached Character Cottage situated on a generous plot with double garage, extensive driveway and detached studio / annexe. The property benefits from four bedrooms, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility. The vendors advise they have planning permission for an extension..
UPVC double glazed door to the front, door to:
Dining Room 17' 1" max x 11' 10" ( 5.21m max x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, wall lights, radiator, ceiling coving and opening to:
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 3.61m x 3.58m max )
Feature brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel stove set on a tiled hearth. Double aspect room with UPVC double windows to front and side. Radiator, TV point, ceiling coving and wall lights.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with windows to front, side and rear. Poly-carbonate roof, laminate flooring, fitted storage units and double glazed French doors into the garden.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Space for free standing cooker, plumbing and space for the dishwasher and tiled flooring. Stairs to the first floor. Stable door to utility and opening to lobby.
Lobby 10' 6" x 4' 9" ( 3.20m x 1.45m )
Base units with worksurfaces, understairs cupboard. tiled flooring and door to:
WC, wash hand basin, roll top bath with mixer taps over. Shower cubicle with shower, tiled flooring and splashbacks. Extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Utility 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side. Base units, worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer. Oil central heating boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances and UPVC double glazed door to the side leading into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the kitchen, loft access and radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" narrowing to 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m narrowing to 4.11m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling coving and wall lights. Door to:
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted shelving, radiator, ceiling coving and wall lights.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, exposed timbers and restricted head height.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and restricted head height.
The property is approached by two five bar gates which lead to an extensive drive, this provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the left is the double garage, a car port with hard standing. Beyond this is a vegetable garden. There is a detached annexe/studio and a gate to the right side leads into the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, many specimen trees and fruit trees, there is an original Victorian brick wall to the rear.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 9' ( 5.56m x 2.74m )
With two up and over doors and light along with an inspection pit measuring 18 ft X 9ft 3.
Annexe / Studio 17' 2" x 13' 3" ( 5.23m x 4.04m )
Stainless steel sink, cupboard and television point.
Agents Note 1
The vendors advise they have planning permission for an extension. Plans can be viewed upon request.
Agents Note 2
Vendors advise that they rent the land behind the property and the new owner may be able to do the same.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61020011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.