2 bedroom apartment for saleGunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- Two bedroom second floor flat
- Sougth over location
- Modern interior with underfloor heating
- Great views of the city
- Allocated parking
Situated in the popular, modern Gunwarf Quays complex with OVER 90 SHOPS AND BARS, this two bedroom second floor flat is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Benefitting from allocated PARKING, underfloor heating, two double bedrooms, a MODERN fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances.
Situated in the popular, modern Gunwarf Quays complex with over 90 shops and bars, this two bedroom second floor flat is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Benefitting from allocated parking, underfloor heating, two double bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances and generous bathroom. This property is an ideal first time buy, bachelor pad or investement property (with an estimated rental income of £1,100 pcm!) Call now to view!
Smooth ceiling and walls, door to front elevation, underfloor heating, cupboard with housing washing machine and water tank.
Lounge/ Kitchen 17' 7" x 17' 3" ( 5.36m x 5.26m )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation, wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, intergrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and electric hob and oven, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to side elevation, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to side elevation, laminated flooring, underfloor heating.
Tiled walls, over head shower, bath, extraction fan, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61020074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.